Hostaway is the fastest-growing global SaaS start-up in the vacation rentals industry. Our products provide the best and most cost-effective solutions for property managers and vacation rental owners. Our major partners include Airbnb, Booking.com, Expedia, and several other leaders in the industry.
Since launching in 2015, Hostaway has been rapidly expanding our teams in Toronto, Barcelona and many other remote locations.
Work with us. Grow with us. Win with us.
Our customer-facing Technical Support team is looking for new Technical Support Agents which are independent, flexible and logical. You will be part of the Tier 1 team, responsible to give the first answer to our client and, educating them on our platform 24/7, using emails, chat and phone.
The position is a freelance role working remotely. You need to:
- Be based in Sri Lanka
- Stable/fast Internet connection
- A quiet room to work
- We will lend you any necessary hardware (computer, headset, mouse/keyboard)
/! We are looking for several Technical Agents, willing to support our clients worldwide. The position will require to work during morning, afternoon or night shifts, weekdays and weekends. (Shifting with other team members)
What this role is all about:
- Familiar or willing to learn about the short-term rental market
- Answering client requests on a timely manner
- Educating clients on how to use the platform
- Comfortable using chat, phone and email from Zendesk
- Maintaining User Guides with the latest updates
- Capable to report on KPIs using excel
- Able to follow processes and/or create new ones when needed
- Working closely with Technical Support (Tier 2)
- Gathering all necessary information and escalate to Tier 2 if needed
Who you are/what you know:
- You have experience in working in SaaS companies with a client-facing role
- You have experience working in a Technical position (mandatory)
- Experience working in a start-up is appreciated
- You are comfortable writing/speaking English – any other language is a plus
- You are independent and proactive – You can search in all available resources available and if you can’t find the answer, you reach out and document the answer for future use
- You are comfortable with extensive knowledge of various tools/tech i.e Zendesk, Slack, Jira, Confluence, Google apps
- You are remote and flexible – Capable to work full time, mornings or evenings, weekdays or weekends.
Who we are:
- A Scandinavian culture that values freedom, transparency, and success of the individual
- Super fast-paced team currently growing our international teams and shaping the leaders of tomorrow
- A ‘family’ of creatives, big thinkers, and ambitious humans
- Diverse and open-minded. We don’t care about labels and traditional thinking
We want to offer you:
- A chance to be part of an exciting adventure
- Growth and career opportunities
- Even though you are remote, you are part of a team!
If this sounds like a team you’d like to be a part of right away – then we can’t wait to hear from you!